- Ultra lightweight (less than 100g)
- Tested and certified by SGS.
- Strategic padding placement – for maximum protection.
- Superior air flow and ventilation channels – retains limited body heat.
- Breathable cotton lining – for ultimate wearer comfort.
- Ample visibility – does not block sight.
- Non–bulky design – ensures easy head movements.
- Secure soft band V chin strap – for snug fit.
Expandable and adjustable – to easily fit different head sizes (Head Circumference - 40 to 52 cm) .
Instructions for use
Use for short periods of time during the day when baby is most active. Place the headgear properly on the child’s head and ensure that it covers the forehead but not the eyes. Make sure the V of the straps are in position in front of the ears. Always wear the headgear with the chin strap adjusted snugly. To adjust the chin strap properly, slide the right strap through the loop on the left strap and secure by fixing on the best fit position anywhere on the outside of the right strap with the help of the Velcro. A higher loop has been provided for babies with smaller heads to ensure the strap is not loose and the headgear stays in place. Use the coloured marking indicator for quick removal of strap.
SAFETY & STANDARDS
- SafeheadBABY is made from all carefully chosen and tested non-toxic materials and certified fabrics & complies with:
- EU Department of Trade & Industry Directive - Personal Protective Equipment (DTI PPE Category I (89/686/EEC).
- EU Standard EN71-1/2/3 for toys and child care articles.
- US Consumer Protection Safety Commission (CPSC) mechanical and physical tests 16 CFR 1500.48, 1500.49 & 1501.
- US CPSIA Sec. 101 Lead content in Children's Products.
- US CPSIA Sec. 108 Phthalates content in Children's Products.
Warning: HEADGEAR MUST BE USED UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION. NEVER LEAVE YOUR CHILD UNATTENDED. NOT DESIGNED FOR USE IN ANY KIND OF SPORTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CYCLING, SKATING AND SKATE BOARDING. THIS HEADGEAR SHOULD NOT BE USED BY CHILDREN WHILE CLIMBING OR DOING OTHER ACTIVITIES WHERE THERE IS A RISK OF STRANGULATION.